Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

What seed can we plants this autumn season

Hi readers,
Today I'm going to tell you about all 6 vegetable seeds that we can use for autumn. We need to plant 6 seeds that can survive the autumn and for our environment. They are pak Choi, Cauliflower, Carrot, Lettuce, Snow peas, and Kale that find in google research. 

Here are the 6 vegetable and the pictures of them, that can survive the autumn ⤵️
1. pak choi-Image result for pak choi30 Days to grow bigger and better.

2. Cauliflower-Image result for Cauliflower70 to 120 days to grow.
3. Carrot-Image result for carrot70 to 80 days to grow bigger and better.
4. Lettuce-Image result for Lettuce70 to 100 days to grow bigger and better
5. Snow peas-Image result for snow peas70 to 100 days to grow better
6. Kale-Image result for kale42 to 56 days to grow bigger and better.
Thank you for reading my blog post about this and please leave a comment if you like it. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.